2 x 9kg Strulch – Innovative Organic Straw Mulch (18kg Total)
- Reduces weed growth by up to 95%
- Mulch helps retain moisture around plants
- Mulch enriches soil and its structure
- Mulch is suitable around flowers, shrubs, fruit and vegetables
- The straw garden mulch, lasts up to two years, spreading the cost, saving water and fertiliser, making your plants grow healthier and stronger and giving you more time to relax.
- The physical properties of Strulch mulch together with the embedded minerals deters slugs and snails.
Email when stock available
Shipping charge is calculated by the size of the order - Place your items in the cart and simply pop in your postcode ONLY for the delivery cost.
ORDER BY 3PM FOR NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY – SELECT DPD AT CHECKOUT
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Strulch is a light and easy to use garden mulch made from wheat straw for organic gardening. A patented process developed by Dr Geoff Whiteley at The University of Leeds, is used to ‘preserve’ the straw so that it lasts for up to two years and gives an earthy brown colour.
Strulch has a neutral pH and can be used throughout the garden on borders, raised beds, around cultivated fruit and on vegetable plots.