Melcourt Peat Free John Innes No.1 Young Plant Compost 15lt
- A unique blend of fine bark and woodfibre(by-products of sustainably managed British forests) with sterilized loam and fine grit.
- Contains balanced nutrients sufficient for the first 3–5 weeks of growth.
- RHS endorsed
- Suitable for a wide range of uses around the garden, particularly seed sowing and the potting of young plants and vegetable transplants.
- Contains no peat or green waste compost.
- Approved by the John Innes Manufacturers’ Association
Shipping charge is calculated by the size of the order - Place your items in the cart and simply pop in your postcode ONLY for the delivery cost.
ORDER BY 3PM FOR NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY – SELECT DPD AT CHECKOUT
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Ideal for pricking out seedlings, potting up young plants, rooted cuttings and short term vegetable transplants. Friable and free-flowing texture. John Innes Composts were originally developed at the John Innes Horticultural Institute in the 1930s.
The four formulae were designed to cater for the different nutritional needs of plants ranging from seed sowing through to final containers. The range comprised Seed Compost and then numbers 1, 2 & 3, containing successively higher nutrient levels. SylvaGrow® John Innes Seed Compost, No.1, No.2 and No.3 offer gardeners an exceptional opportunity to use these great heritage composts with an updated peat-free formulation.
|5 Product MPN||
|6 Product Brand||