Melcourt Garden Decorative Composted Fine Bark Mulch Weed Cover 50lt
- Made from 100% natural ingredients
- Peat-free compost
- Environmentally sustainable
- Finely shredded and easy to handle
- pH balanced for a wide range of plants
- Provides long-lasting weed suppression
- Excellent moisture retention and soil structure
- Provides protection against temperature extremes and frost damage
- Ideal for use in garden beds, borders, and planters
Shipping charge is calculated by the size of the order - Place your items in the cart and simply pop in your postcode ONLY for the delivery cost.
ORDER BY 3PM FOR NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY – SELECT DPD AT CHECKOUT
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
- How To Use
Melcourt Composted Fine Bark is a high-quality, organic bark mulch that is perfect for use in garden beds, borders, and planters. Made from 100% natural ingredients, this peat-free bark is environmentally sustainable and ideal for improving soil structure and moisture retention.
This fine bark mulch is made using a unique composting process, which ensures that the bark is finely shredded and free from large chunks, making it easy to handle and spread evenly. It is pH balanced and has a neutral pH of around 6.0 to 6.5, making it ideal for a wide range of plants.
The Melcourt Composted Fine Bark also provides long-lasting weed suppression, making it ideal for use in low-maintenance garden beds and borders. It is also an excellent insulator, providing protection for plant roots against temperature extremes and frost damage.
|Dimensions||60 × 40 × 20 cm|
|5 Product MPN||
|6 Product Brand||
- Prepare the soil: Remove any weeds or debris from the area where you will be applying the bark. Rake the soil to create a level surface.
- Apply the bark: Spread a layer of Melcourt Composted Fine Bark over the soil to a depth of around 2-3 inches. Be sure to leave a gap around the base of plants to prevent bark from touching stems or trunks.
- Water the bark: Water the bark thoroughly to help it settle and bind to the soil. Be careful not to overwater, as this can cause the bark to become waterlogged.
- Maintain the bark: Check the bark regularly and top up as needed. If you notice any weeds growing through the bark, remove them promptly. The bark will gradually decompose over time, so it may need to be replaced every year or two.
By following these simple steps, you can enjoy the benefits of Melcourt Composted Fine Bark in your garden beds and borders.