Melcourt Orchid Bark Coarse 60L
Produced from top quality pine bark
• Hard, bark chip particles predominantly between 15 and 35mm
• pH between 5.0 and 5.5
• Negligible available nutrient content
• Rich mid-brown in colour
• Entirely pest, disease and weed free
• Toxin free
• Approved by the Soil Association
• Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®).
• The natural durability and stability of pine make it an ideal bark for use in orchid composts
• Provides the compost with long-lasting structural strength
• Provides high and resilient air-filled porosity
• Prevents water logging in the lower layers of the pot
• Promotes vigorous healthy root growth
• Suitable for a wide range of orchids where free draining composts are required, eg Cattleyas, Cymbidiums, Dendrobiums and Paphiopedilums.
• Not suitable for the raising of orchids from seed, where Melcourt Propagating Bark should be used
Shipping charge is calculated by the size of the order - Place your items in the cart and simply pop in your postcode ONLY for the delivery cost.
ORDER BY 3PM FOR NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY – SELECT DPD AT CHECKOUT
- Additional information
A chunky, fine-free pine bark, designed for use in orchid composts where it provides extremely free drainage and long-term structural stability.
|Dimensions||60 × 45 × 30 cm|